TRUCK USAGE RULES
Many Cubby Hole locations have a 15' to 17' box truck that can be used when moving into your Cubby Hole unit. There are a few rules, that if followed, will make the truck usage FREE and all you have to do is pay for the gas you use.
- Tenant may use truck 1 time per unit and only to move into your unit.
- Tenant must provide a valid driver's license & proof of liability insurance.
- Tenant must provide a $40 to $100 CASH deposit. Amount varies per location.
- Tenant must return truck full of fuel and provide receipt for fuel purchase or forfeit deposit in full.
- Vehicle may not leave a 50 mile radius from the facility.
- Time limits:
- 2 hours use for a 5x15 and smaller unit
- 3 hours use for 10x10 or 10x12 unit
- 4 hours use for 10x15 or 10x20 unit
- 5 hours use for 10x25 or 12x20 unit
- 6 hours use for 10x30, 16x20 and larger units
- Excess time is prohibited. Any excess time will be charged at $25.00 per hour, plus tax.
- Fifty (50) free miles. All mileage in excess of fifty is at a cost of $.59 per mile, plus tax.
- All equipment must be returned at time truck is returned or entire deposit will be forfeited.
- Customer is responsible for replacement of all damaged and/or missing equipment.
- Truck and equipment must be returned clean and ready for next customer. A $40.00 cleaning will apply if not cleaned.
The CASH deposit will be returned if the above rules have been followed.
COMPREHENSIVE/COLLISION DAMAGE WAIVER NOTICE: Customer is responsible for all collision damage resulting from insufficient height or width clearances and the first $2,500.00 of ANY loss. Deductible can be reduced to $1,000.00 for payment of a charge of $25.00 at the time of rental.
This page is for information purposes only. Terms and conditions of actual Loan Agreement shall govern in the event of a discrepancy.
2018 Copyright Cubby Hole, Inc. Self Storage | Developed by New Dimension Marketing & Research